Western Fire & Safety
Co., Inc. is a Fire & Safety Sales and Service Company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Founded in 1987 by the Agha Family, the company has expanded into an international sales and service facility over the past 30 years.
We provide service for walk in customers, the maritime industry, municipalities and overseas foreign service needs.
Approvals for Certified Inspections
- Seattle Fire Department
- USCG Approval Inspections
- Department of Health
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Office of Radiation Protection for Liquid Level Inspection of Cylinders
- Class Societies LR, DNV/GL, RINA, RMR, NK
We offer quality products and education to all customers we work with. We train and re-certify employees, and stand by our commitment to best practices in an ever-changing industry.
250CG AFF Foam Fire Extinguisher Demo
Huge Very Rare Summer Special
Fully Reconditioned Fire Extinguishers In Like New Condition With Current Hydrotest/Recharge And Certification Tag
- 100 Ea 10# Abc Dry Chemical Extinguishers (Mixed Brands Mostly Amerex Brand) With Wall Bracket Ea $60.00
- 100 Ea 15# Co2 Fire Extinguishers Aluminum (Amerex Brand) With Hose And Horn Current Tested And Charged W/Wall Bracket Ea $150.00
- 20 Ea 20# Abc Dry Chemical Extinguishers (Mixed Brands Mostly Amerex) Ea $90.00
Prices Are Fob Seattle Subject To Prior Sale
Grab Them While They Last
Delivery: 7 Days To Fob
Shipping Freight Charges At Actuals Plus 5% Handling. Deliveries In Greater Seattle Over $500.00 Free Or You Pick Up.
Payment: Prepay Credit Card Or Check
What our Client's say
Why Choose Us
Western Fire & Safety has accomplished several significant achievements over the past 17 years of operation, including sales, service and installation of fire safety equipment on board over 300 vessels per year, ranging from personal yachts to fishing vessels, commercial vessels, container ships, service of Carbon Dioxide fire systems for various Washington Dams, supply and installation of pre-fabricated containerized CO2 Cargo Hold Systems on board Container Ships, service of fire equipment to the entire City of Seattle and subsidiaries, and exports of Breathing Apparatus Equipment, Fireman’s Bunker Gear, and other safety equipment to such places as Trinidad, Thailand, Norway, and other foreign countries.
Presently, Mr. Agha continues his operation of Western Fire & Safety Company based out of Seattle.